Yours Truly

music!



please ?

    do well for 'O' 's!
    pass chinese
    new clothes ?
    new HH shoes ?
    ballet flats ?
    new camera! ...
    AUSTRALIA
    YES, MAN !
    CHOKE
    THE DAY THE EARTH STOOD STILL
    DEFIANCE
    CATS: the musical
    AVENUE Q
    RENT


Talk to Me!



Friends

Archives

Credits

let them eat cake

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FREDDIE MERCURY!
  • yesyes, its Freddie's birthday today.
  • I guess he can't hear me.
  • oh well .
  • never mind . (;
  • alrightys.
  • I know its really late to give my two cents' worth on this issue,
  • but I'm talking about the Teacher's Day concert.
  • to be diplomatic, as always, I would say that the whole thing was alright, but there's room for improvement-however, kudos to everyone who had the guts to go on stage and try their best to make everything look perfect.
  • to be blunt, straight and upfront, I would say that the concert was not enjoyable at all. It was utterly boring, and I felt like every item was emitting quite the same, monotonous drag that just made me lose interest totally. Almost everything we've got there was all dancing !
  • And not that I wasn't aware that the cast spent hours rehearsing for the big day, but at the event itself they just did not perform with the level of energy and finesse that would wow the crowd. It just didn't click!
  • anyway, what I thought could be the highlight of the concert was the item where some students acted out a few teachers' most outstanding mannerisms. That was so funny! They sure did it excellently (:
  • Holidays are what we call REMEDIAL TIME!
  • too bad, isn't it ?
  • exams are nearing .
  • yesterday went with Praise to school.
  • called me in the middle of the day -.-
  • was like, so damn busy
  • but I still wanted to go out.
  • went to school about 1 +
  • lunched at LJS about 2 something
  • Praise wants to go jogging !
  • but she too lazy, =X
  • then later 5pm must jog myself. ):
  • off to popular !
  • then to esprit, now about 2.45pm
  • the clothes down there super expensive..
  • one Tshirt was like $50!
  • $noenough.
  • walked back to home at 3.30pm.